7 Methods To Create Fun & Effective Vision Boards
1. Goal Setting: A vision board needs specific intentions in order to be effective. If you don’t know what your intention is, then it won’t function as an effective tool to manifest.
2. Look for inspiration. There are so many amazing boards out there in different styles, designs, sizes, shapes, and colors.
Take the time to study other vision boards and pick and pull what you like from others to create your own custom piece. If this is overwhelming to you or you simply don’t have the creative energy to do this step, we have templates available in our printables section that can help accelerate the process.
3. Pick a format. There are many formats to utilize and really it depends on your lifestyle and how much you want to interact with your board. You could dedicate an entire wall to your vision board, make a digital board (I have a free Canva template here).
Put on your wallpaper for your phone and tablets, or you could print a traditional poster size template to hang up near a dresser or bathroom mirror that is easy and effortless to glance at. Whatever you choose, be sure it is a format that will fit nicely in your daily routine.
4. Find pictures that reflect your goals. I don’t think I need to say this, but a vision board is visual- so, it needs pictures! You can use any visual representation that helps you express your goal at its fullest potential. If drawings and quote cards make you feel more positive about your goal, use those!
We have a ton of affirmation and quote cards to sift through in our printables section if you want to check those out. Otherwise, visiting royalty free stock photo sites like, Pixabay or Canva, can be great ways to create your board on a budget.
5. Choose words and quotes that inspire and motivate you.
Think positive words that will elicit emotion. We don’t want to put negative words that will program our brains to think we can’t have or do something. So stay positive and inspirational when choosing words.
6. Organize. Organize. Organize. Do you like everything lined up in neat boxes? Or, do you prefer a collage to fit as many images as possible?
Lay out your vision board a few ways before committing to gluing things down and play around with different positions, colors, and sizes to see what brings that excitement out best.
7. Have fun and stay positive. Visualizing your future should be enthusiastic and positive. Otherwise your motivation to continue will be fleeting. Make sure you are in the right head space for this project and have some fun with your creative side.
Let Us Help You Live By Design
Ready to create a lifestyle that brings you peace and joy? Join us in our 3 day Intensive where we help you visualize, design, plan, and put to action all through a creative vision board and a few mindset hacks.
So, you’re getting into astrology and hearing all this talk about houses and sun signs. You’re figuring out most of
What Is Astrology And What Are The Benefits? Astrology is an ancient practice that involves using the positions of the