Even when you feel alone, there are always individuals who care about you and are with you. Your spirit guides are very evolved beings who provide you with guidance and inspiration. Some of them are loved ones who have transitioned to the other side and others are more evolved beings who have been with you since birth. They are now helping you to learn and evolve in your life journey. Spirt Guides are just as real as you are, they’re just vibrating at a different level.
Signs and Symbols
Your spirit guides often communicate with you through your intuition. That quiet voice you hear is often them trying to talk to you. They may also communicate with you through signs and symbols. For example, when I am about to go through a major change in my life I see a white feather slowly fall right in front of me.
This is a reminder for me to listen to the guidance of my personal guides. The feathers represent the energy of my guides, one being my beloved sister who I lost several years ago and the others from the angelic realm.
There are many signs and symbols that your angels and spirit guides use to communicate with you. Here are some of the most common ways they will try to get your attention:
• You might see the same number sequence over and over again. For example, if you keep seeing 11:11, 222, 555 etc. This is a sign that your spirit guide is trying to communicate with you. Each number has a different meaning however, listen to your intuition and determine what resonates with you.
• You might hear a certain song on the radio or see a commercial that has a special meaning for you. This is another way that your guides can try to get your attention.
• You might have a dream that is particularly significant or vivid. This could be a message from your spirit guide.
• You might feel a sudden urge to go somewhere or do something. This is another way that your guides can try to get your attention.
If you are open to it, your angels and spirit guides will communicate with you in whatever way you are most receptive to. Just be sure to pay close attention to the signs and synchronicity’s.
Types of Guides
There are different types of guides that you can have. You might have one or more of the following:
• Guardian Angel: We all have at least one guardian angel who is with us from birth to death. They are here to protect us and guide us through life.
• Ancestor: An ancestor is a guide who has passed on to the other side. They are often our grandparents, great-grandparents or other relatives. They can be a great source of wisdom and support.
• Spirit Animal: A spirit animal is an animal who is here to guide and protect us. Everyone has at least one spirit animal.
Some people have one main spirit guide, and others have many. This depends on your path in life and what you want to do.
How to Communicate with your Spirit Guides
Your spirit guide is always with you, whether you know it or not. They are a part of you and your journey. However, you can choose to learn more about them and their role in your life. You can also interact with them more, all you have to do is ask.
Get in a quiet and meditative space and ask that they reveal themselves to you. Do not get discouraged if you do not figure it out right away. Beings from the spiritual realm often communicate through signs and symbols. Once you ask, trust your own wisdom.
Pay attention to pictures that appear in your mind. If you see a beautiful woman with wings, this might be an angel. If you are not sure what the message is, ask for clarification. The more you interact with your guides, the easier it will become to understand their messages.
You may see someone who is Native American, Buddhist monk, or you may not see anyone at all. Keep your mind and intuition open. Pay attention to things that keep coming up after you have asked that they reveal who they are. If you are having a challenge discovering who they are, you can also contact a professional psychic/intuitive to help you connect with them.
Working with your Spirit Guides
Spirit guides are here to help us on our life path. They are always with us, even when we don’t realize it. By learning more about them and connecting with them, we can receive the guidance and support we need to live our best lives.
Working with your spirit guides can help you grow as a person. They can help you in ways that other people cannot. Your spirit guides live in a place where there is no interference from the “world.” This means that they can give you advice about things that are happening in your life. If you are looking for guidance about a relationship, your job, or anything else, they can help you.
Your guides want you to be happy and fulfilled. They will never tell you what to do, but they will give you advice that will help you make the best decision for yourself. You always have free will, so you can choose to listen to their guidance or not.
The information you get from asking them directly, will be things that you can do to help yourself. You can also ask your spirit guides for help with healing. Before you go to sleep, ask that as you are sleeping, you will receive healing.
There is always magic and mystery in life. Just for a moment, let go of the things you see. Raise your vibration and allow the gifts of spirit to wash over you. Life is so much more than what we see on the surface. Open your spiritual eyes and hearts to discover a world of wisdom, beauty, and peace.