Crystals have been used for centuries for their healing properties. Different crystals have different uses, depending on their type. Some crystals are believed to help with physical healing, while others are thought to be helpful in spiritual or emotional healing. By holding or carrying certain crystals, you can promote balance and peace within yourself.
Crystal therapy is an increasingly popular healing modality, and many people find it beneficial. If you are interested in trying crystal therapy, it is essential to learn about the different types of crystals and their properties to select the right ones for your needs. Many books and websites are devoted to this subject, so do some research before getting started.
Crystals for Protection
There are times when we all feel we need protection. This might be when you feel stuck in a toxic relationship or when you feel highly anxious because of the endless negative news streams. You may also feel like you are being surrounded by negative energy. No matter the reason, there can be factors both inside and outside of us that need protection.
Crystals can not only protect you from external forces and negative energies, but they can also protect you from yourself. If you are struggling with a lot of negative self-talk, or if you tend to be your own worst enemy, then carrying or wearing a crystal for protection can be very beneficial.
The following are some crystals that may assist you in protection. You can utilize these energies by holding them in your hand during meditation or carrying them with you throughout the day. If you are looking for a crystal to offer you protection, consider using one of the following:
1. Hematite: This crystal is beneficial when used during a transitional or transformational period of life. Its grounding and balancing energies can be very helpful when it comes to cultivating a solid foundation during these sorts of challenging times. Hematite is represented by the element Earth, the zodiac signs of Aquarius and Leo, and the Root Chakra.
2. Black Onyx: This crystal can be used for manifesting strength and self-confidence. With the energy of this powerful crystal, you will be able to stand up to whatever life throws at you. It is represented by the element of Earth, the Zodiac signs Gemini and Scorpio, and the Root Chakra.
3. Malachite: This crystal is perfect for repelling negative energy. Whether this energy is external or internal, this crystal can work to ward off all negativity. Malachite is represented by the element of water, the zodiac signs Taurus and Scorpio, and the Heart Chakra.
4. Amethyst: Amethyst is one of the best crystals for psychic protection. It has stabilizing and balancing properties and can be used to take care of both your emotional and spiritual well-being. Use this crystal to help clear irrational, negative, or anxious thoughts. It resonates with both the Third Eye and Crown Chakra. It can be especially powerful for those born under the signs of Virgo, Capricorn, Aquarius, and Pisces.
Crystals For Anxiety
Anxiety is unfortunately very common in the modern world. Most people will experience it at some point in their life. It can make it difficult to focus or be present in the moment. It can also keep people from going out and living their best life. Fortunately, there are many ways to combat anxiety. Meditation, yoga, aromatherapy, and crystal therapy are all great options.
Civilizations have used crystals for centuries. People have found that they can harness the power of crystals to help them in different ways. The following crystals can help to soothe anxious thoughts and ease the mind. Consider using one or more of these crystals the next time you find yourself feeling anxious:
1. Amethyst is a beautiful crystal to use to fight off anxiety. It is primarily known for its peaceful, stabilizing, calming, balancing, and relaxing effects. It is a powerful crystal for cleansing negative energy, including anxiety.
2. Snowflake Obsidian is a crystal known for optimism, purity, balance, insight, protection, and truth. Since it works well at lifting the spirit and providing powerful doses of optimism, it may also help with anxiety. For many of us, anxiety is most likely to kick in when we are already in a dark and diminished mental state, making Snowflake Obsidian an excellent choice.
3. Sodalite harnesses the power of harmony, truth, intuition, order, self-esteem, and logic. It is terrific at boosting intuition and strengthening your resolve to live authentically. When we are in harmony and peace and feel genuinely comfortable with ourselves, we are in an empowered state to combat anxiety. With less insecurity and doubt, you will undoubtedly experience a decrease in anxiety.
4. Labradorite is a wonderful crystal to use for protection. It promotes awareness, intuition, transformation, and support. It can also give you a helpful boost of positive, healing energy.
5. Tiger’s Eye is another perfect crystal to combat anxiety. It can give you a tremendous boost of confidence, courage, and strength. Its other qualities include a calming effect, strength to persevere, and a sense of resilience. These extraordinary powers can work together to give you a much-needed boost of confidence that is sure to lessen your anxiety. This crystal is especially helpful in combating social anxiety.
Overall, any of the crystals listed here can be a great help in easing anxiety. If you are feeling particularly anxious, try using one or more of these crystals and see how you feel. With time and practice, you may no longer need to rely on them as much as you do now, but they can be an excellent tool to have in your possession.